Mr.Rotten Mr.Rotten

nice one!

huge improvement in the graphics on this one

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

meh

There is an amount of time that can be wasted.

If you spend your life thinking "Is this going to be productive? Is this going to produce some kind of value?", then you're going to be one stressed out dude. You talked about reading books. This is not productive. Are you going to put "I read war and peace" on your resume ?

It's all about moderation. The fact that you have no self control has nothing to do with video games. You picked that, but it could have been drinking, painting, collecting small pieces of wood...

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

sssstick fight! sssstick fight!

Nice

This is an amazing comeback. Your best work ever, especially the first part. Outstanding.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Good idea

But it gets way too hard way to quickly! I have nothing against hard games, it's just that there is no curve here, it's just hard from level 3

Multitask Multitask

Loved it until...

... I realize that the WASD didn't work on AZERTY keyboards and therefore I couldn't play the game.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

This is a nice game

I liked it but... why did you have to make the main character so uncharismatic ?!? It kinda ruins a bit the whole immersion aspect of the game with the different worlds and so on

Newgrounds On Speed Newgrounds On Speed

not my kind of music

... but i liked it and I can totally see that in a great game!

Congrats

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate!

Peace is the path! Peace is the path!

nice track

whose speech is this ?

perro-electric responds:

it's a speech of David Icke.

Roller Coaster Junkie Remix Roller Coaster Junkie Remix

well

sorry to say that but I loved the original and I could barelly listen to your version. There was some cool parts, like around 1'40 but that's it.

Koolfox responds:

Thanks for the review,
Well I don't blame you, I have friends who liked the original better just because it was calm and beautiful, and that me doing a dance remix on it out of nowhere was like adding something unnecessary to something already perfect.

Koolfox.