Quick Sand Quick Sand

Good idea

But it gets way too hard way to quickly! I have nothing against hard games, it's just that there is no curve here, it's just hard from level 3

Multitask Multitask

Loved it until...

... I realize that the WASD didn't work on AZERTY keyboards and therefore I couldn't play the game.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

This is a nice game

I liked it but... why did you have to make the main character so uncharismatic ?!? It kinda ruins a bit the whole immersion aspect of the game with the different worlds and so on

Blosics Blosics

great game but

I played for a while, then stopped. When I got back I had to restard everything...
It needs saving or the ability to select the level

Armored Ashura 2 Armored Ashura 2

I said that for #1 and I'll say it again

Playing a side scroller with the mouse = painful

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

bugged

Everytime I move my mouse it pauses the game. It's impossible to play.
What's the point of this feature again?

60 Second Mayhem 60 Second Mayhem

doesn't work for me

as much as I like killing zombies, I can't enjoy this game. It's very glitchy (the leaderboard is staying in front of the screen even during game for a few sec, enough to get killed, the commands are behaving weirdly), the gameplay is not that good (bombs+gun, no upgrade or anything)...

Well this is just not a good game in my book. How it ended up on the homepage, I'll never know

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Glitchy

That was a neat idea to turn the serie into a game, but this game is buggy. I often got crushed when I was just near the block and not bellow it

melody of difference melody of difference

great idea, poor execution

The shapes are just too small and hard to click, making the game hard to play... but not in a good way.

Canabalt Canabalt

Great game except a small problem

It happened to me every now and then: I'm in the air and one of these shuttle things crash right where I'm supposed to land. There's nothing to do except die. Annoying.

Aside from that it was a great game!