Mr.Rotten Mr.Rotten

nice one!

huge improvement in the graphics on this one

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

meh

There is an amount of time that can be wasted.

If you spend your life thinking "Is this going to be productive? Is this going to produce some kind of value?", then you're going to be one stressed out dude. You talked about reading books. This is not productive. Are you going to put "I read war and peace" on your resume ?

It's all about moderation. The fact that you have no self control has nothing to do with video games. You picked that, but it could have been drinking, painting, collecting small pieces of wood...

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

sssstick fight! sssstick fight!

Nice

This is an amazing comeback. Your best work ever, especially the first part. Outstanding.

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

It was... ok... I guess...

I can see there was a lot of work put in this collab. The problem is that the result wasn't really here.

The overall animation was not that good. It was watchable, but not good.

The voices were ok, but it wasn't funny at all. Well I'm not sure if it even was supposed to be funny. Like this whole scene with Ghost Rider just doing nothing... what was the idea here?

Anyways, I give this a 4 because there was work involved, but I didn't really enjoy it.

JKAmovies responds:

Not all the parts are comedy based. . . Some people are getting the idea that this "whole" collab is comedy. "most" of the parts are comedy, but not all.

Bad Cop, No Donut Bad Cop, No Donut

pretty cool

I liked the animation and the song. You had nice ideas as well, good job overall!

I would have given 10 if it wasn't for cuboy ^^

100 Babies 100 Babies

As always

it's good, but I don't know why!

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Over 9000?

It takes too long to go over nine thousands

Mona's Time Mona's Time

wait.....

whaaaaaaaaaaat?

JunkYardAnimations responds:

i asked myself the same question haha

Ruptured Ruptured

pretty cool

I like the music. The drawing style is pretty neat too.
I didn't like that sometime the animation wasn't really smooth, and it was definitively way too short.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

I love it

It's great how you respect all the classics of the genre. There's everything! The animation is good and smooth and I like the way they communicate.

The starcraft sounds are a bit weird. Well, really weird to me, especially since I've been playing a lot these days, so it kinda spoiled some scenes for me, but whatever, it's still good!

So... when is the next one?